With several projects on the horizon, Latitudde is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer in Australia and New Zealand. This is an opportunity to be part of a positive company with a great culture. This position will give you the chance to progress your career in IT. Latitudde offers regular training, certification opportunities, and the chance to be part of worldwide digital transformation projects.
Within Latitudde, the core team has over 20 years of experience in high profile digital transformation projects with a deep knowledge of the challenges and problems that may arise within them. The companies head office is based in Portugal with over 400 employees across the globe. Latitudde are experts in all areas of the Software Development Lifecycle, from requirement analysis until the Production Support, and our team is certified in top of the edge technologies.
What we can offer:
- A diverse team to work with
- Equality across the group structure
- Access to work on international projects
- Health insurance
- Regular training and certifications
We are looking for quality candidates to enhance our different teams. If you consider yourself the best in what you do, and your skills are listed below, this is the job for you.
What you must have:
- Overall 5+ years of industry experience.
- 3+ Expertise in working with DevOps automation tools, processes, technologies
- Strong experience with Azure & AWS cloud platforms.
- ARM templates writing, set up automation for resources provisioning(Azure power shell)
- Experience in container-based infra provisioning and app deployment as a code using Azure Services.
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems.
- Experience in designing & managing version control and branching strategies
- Working Experience in migrating applications on-premises to a public cloud.
- Working experience on Azure (App Service, Service Fabric, Storage account, Pipelines, VNET), Subnets, NSG, ASG, load balancers, application gateways, traffic manager, Jenkins Ansible, GO.
- Configuring and hooking Azure Cloud-based monitoring tools with apps,
- Good to have experience working on WCS8/9 based infrastructure and applications on Azure cloud.
- Good to have Skills: Python and shell scripting
What we value:
- Dynamism and initiative
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Good communication skills
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit
If this is you, please submit your CV. You do not want to miss this opportunity.
If you have some of the above skills, you are welcome to send your CV for us to keep on the Latitudde database for future opportunities.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to join a growing organisation where you can progress in your career.
NOTE: If you have not had a response from us in 3 weeks, please assume that your application was not successful. However, you will be added to our database for future.