With several projects on the horizon, Latitudde is currently looking for React Developer. This is an opportunity to be part of a positive company with a great culture. This position will give you the chance to progress your career in IT. Latitudde offers regular training, certification opportunities and the chance to be part of multiple international projects.
Within Latitudde, the core team has over 20 years of experience in high profile digital transformation projects with a deep knowledge of the challenges and problems that may arise within them. The companies head office is based in Portugal with over 400 employees across the globe. Latitudde are experts in all areas of the Software Development Lifecycle, from requirement analysis until the Production Support, and our team is certified in top of the edge technologies.
What we can offer:
- A diverse team to work with
- Equality across the group structure
- Access to work on international projects
- Health insurance
- Regular training and certifications
We are looking for quality candidates to enhance our different teams. If you consider yourself the best in what you do, and your skills are listed below, this is the job for you.
What you must have:
- 2+ years of experience delivering applications for web, desktop and mobile using React;
- An IT domain qualification;
- Mandatory experience in one of the following: ReactJS or React Native
- A good analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Confidence to share/present your work to clients.
What we value:
- Dynamism and initiative
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Good communication skills
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit
If this is you, please submit your CV. You do not want to miss this opportunity.
If you have some of the above skills, you are welcome to send your CV for us to keep on the Latitudde database for future opportunities.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to join a growing organisation where you can progress in your career.
NOTE: If you have not had a response from us in 3 weeks, please assume that your application was not successful. However, you will be added to our database for future roles.